Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Any tips and tricks for a Mr. Beer?
Old 01-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Jesse Seymour
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Any tips and tricks for a Mr. Beer?

Hello everyone - last time we talked I was fed up with my Mr. Beer kit and ready to throw it out. For an update on that situation, read my blog post at The Frosted Brew: Ready, Set, Brew! - I would just type it here but I'm too lazy

Anyway I figured my frustration came with the incredible uselessness of the directions that came with the kit at least when it came to dealing with fruit beers. I am going to be producing a photo illustrated e-book and wanted to get some tips and tricks from the Mr. Beer veterans out here.

Also I will be teaching SWMBO how to brew tomorrow in an attempt to get her hooked on the actual brewing part - she already loves the end result. If I can get her hooked on brewing then justifying new equipment purchases will be much easier

Old 01-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #2
Here's Lookin' Atcha!
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts

I surely hate to sound all EAC, I will do it, anyway. My first and only tip is to read the sticky.

Beer is good for anything from hot dogs to heartache.

Drinking Frog Brewery, est. 1993
Old 01-25-2008, 06:44 PM   #3
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Töpperwein Brewery
Old 01-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #4
mr jones

yeah i have a mr beer too and you gotta get the instructions off the web site on the page you would buy the beer refill on, i think its under product overview, or you can find it off flavor profile too. well good luck

I'm trying to drink away the part of the day that I cannot sleep away

Rogue Crow Brewery

Primary 1 (chino)- carmel vanilla cream ale
Primary 2 (adam)- nothing
primary 3 (billy)- nothing
Secondary 1 (perry)- nothing
Secondary 2 (waymon)- nothing
Bottled- Freetail Ale 1.crow, prematura premavera (saison), Monticello House Ale
On Deck- blonde ale (fruit experiment)