• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Keggle Polishing Supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekeane

Reaction score
For all you nutters out there that think it might be a good idea to polish your keggles I have the supplies for you! Awhile back I got the idea in my head that this would be a worthwhile investment of my time... It is long work and the one i completed looked just dandy but I have no desire to do it again. So here is what I have left in my experience this will get you through 1.5 maybe 2 kegs except for the coarse pads you will need more of those.

What I got with store prices: ($42.50 total at lowes)
These are all unused

Gator Grit 4 1/2" Finishing Discs x 1 Coarse ($4.50)
Gator Grit 4 1/2" Finishing Discs x 2 Medium ($9)
Gator Grit 4 1/2" Finishing Discs x 2 Fine ($9)
Porter Cable 6" Polishing Wheel ($7)
Porter Cable 1/2" Motor Arbor Adapter (to put polishing wheel on a drill) ($4)
Porter Cable Polishing Compound 2x #5 & 1x #2 ($9)

I will sell it all for $25 shipped

dsc_3266-65498.jpg

Last edited:
I sold it but it was sexy! There is a keggle polishing thread somewhere on hbtnthat I followed to get a mirrored polish.

I still have these available if anyone is interested. had a couple guys back out or have paypal issues...

Back