Good on Amazon Prime?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaBrew

Reaction score
A companion to the Netflix thread. Here's what's on my Prime watchlist: Justified, Deadwood, Treme, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, Eastbound and Down, Chappelle's show. What's on yours?

Love amazon prime. Not only can I get movies and tv shows I can order something and it be here in two days with free shipping.

IF they actually get it to you in a week or so you be fortunate. Most of my shipments have been "lost in transit" or never received after 8 months of back & forth.
I'm finding its not worth it!

I've had nothing but good luck with Prime shipping. Been a member for 2 years and have had lots of shipments.

Never any issues on my end with Prime. Couldn't imagine not having it!

I know this meant to Be about tv shows and movies (personally not impressed with their selection) but I love Amazon prime for ordering things, I find their prices are usually comparable or better than brick and mortar retail locations and I hate going to stores just to find out they don't have what I want or need. Plus reviews are priceless, I need to start leaving more of the,.

Had some issues when they were doing more of their deliveries with FedEx but now that it's primarily UPS and USPS- smooth sailing with the 2-day deliveries....

Latest posts

Back