• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
I am looking to go electric and figured that a keggle is the best solution. Anyone have one that they are looking to sell? Maybe to upgrade to something nicer/bigger?

PM me if you have one and are looking to sell.

I was going to sell you one but then I realized you are a Toyota guy. Clearly we can't be friends. ;)

Toyota guy?!? Who is this? I haven't had a Toyota in years. Rolling this nowadays :ban: And the last Crawler I had was a TJ so we're on the same team...

IMG_3643.jpg

Oh phew. I saw the usrname and instantly thought truggy. :D

That looks like a fun car!

I haven't been wheeling in far too long. Sorry if I offended you. Good luck on yor kettle search!

I have an electric keggle in the for sale forum, it comes with a March pump and electric element controller. Pm me if want more info and good luck!

Back