• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Ss Brewtech - FTSS Half Barrel temp. control system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kchomebrew

Reaction score
This is the Ss Brewtech conical fermenter temp. control system for the Ss Brewtech half barrel conical fermenter. I bought it last month. I ended up getting a great deal on an upright freezer so I no longer need to use this device to maintain temp. control. Never been used (only been cleaned and sanitized). Comes with:
- Custom lid and gasket
- Dual 304 Ss immersion chiller coils
- 304 Ss weldless lid mounted thermowell
- Digital temperature controller (C and F Display)
- Pro grade submersible pump
- Included vinyl tubing
- 110-240V power supply
Details on this product are listed here: http://www.ssbrewtech.com/collectio...temperature-control-for-half-barrel-chronical

Even if you don't have a SS Brewtech conical, you could easily use the stainless coils and pump system to build an immersion chilling coil system for any conical out there. The stainless coils could also be used for a HERMs system or for building a pre-chiller system, etc. Lots of different uses to get out of it.

Retails for $300.00. Selling for $200.00 (shipping included). PM me if interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back