• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco Universal Keggle $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrettbuckeye

Reaction score
SOLD - thank you

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417539234.546797.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417539248.595370.jpg

Located in East Palestine, OH

Purchased new from Sabco 3 years ago. This is not a decommissioned keg, it was brand new and only used for brewing. There are 2 - 1/2" welded SS couplings. Thermometer is welded low enough to use for 5 gallon batches. Total volume is 15.5 gallons.

Includes 1/2" SS ball valve, SS thermometer, and SS dip tube.

Camlock fitting is not included.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hi
Interested in your keggle?
Will you ship? My postal code is 06482.
Is lid included?
What is condition of inside of keggle?

Thanks!

Tom

The lid is not included with this one, as it belongs on my mash tun. I use it until I get up to a boil... Then it gets cleaned and put back on the mlt. The inside is very nice. Welds are perfect. Anytime I get a little buildup... Bar keepers friend gets it purdy again.

To be honest, i'd rather sell locally and save myself the hassle of shipping. I've had a few people request shipping info... And maybe in the future I will have to go that route. Thank you for your interest though. I have saved all that were interested in case I do decide to ship later. I should have mentioned this in the original post. Sorry.

East of west palestine?

Sorry free bump
And awesome price if I were close Id jump on it

Haha nice ^

I am 1/2 mile from the border of OH/PA. I'm in Columbiana County. I could meet in Salem or Columbiana if needed. Where are you in Stark County?

Haha nice ^

I am 1/2 mile from the border of OH/PA. I'm in Columbiana County. I could meet in Salem or Columbiana if needed. Where are you in Stark County?

Dude..East Palestine is between Columbian and the pa line..I believe rt 7 runs right through it..lmao..
Oh yeah...HI to all the fellow northeast ohio brewers!!..im west of youngstown in austintown!

Ahhh..so im not the only person who goes to the pumphouse in struthers..nice small lhbs next to the elmton. (Great pizza there).
I just heard of a lhbs is the hermitage pa area..heading that way this weekend to check it out...Cheers!

Ahhh..so im not the only person who goes to the pumphouse in struthers..nice small lhbs next to the elmton. (Great pizza there).
I just heard of a lhbs is the hermitage pa area..heading that way this weekend to check it out...Cheers!

Yep, the Pumphouse is a nice stop after the Elmton. Then, a drive to Boardman to Vintage Estate to pick up a growler and some bottles. That was my "route" when I'd visit my family. (I'm from Hubbard, born in Youngstown).

Nice keggle! Good luck with the sale.

Yooopeeerrr!!! Always good to see you poking around..im currently working out in hubbard.. (first energy)...I love vintage estates. .rated one of the best retailers world wide on ratebeer and beer advocate...Cheers!

Latest posts

Back