• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 16g co2 Cartridge food grade un-threaded .50/cartridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justincracker10

Reaction score
Not available at this time due to uncertainty on what machines these fit. Private message me if you would like to help figure out what these are.

Great deal but are you sure you can ship compressed gas by priority mail? Online place that sell them always ship via ground services.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I was unaware of this and will try to find the price out on shipping them ground.Sorry for the misunderstanding. I will edit the listing when I get home to reflect the shipping changes.

I am in martinsville virginia. However I have been made aware that these are slightly different than some other cartridges. They have wider necks on them I believe. I had a buyer ruin his tap trying to use it while another had no trouble using it so im not sure exactly what happened. I am not going to sell anymore until I found out what they are exactly and what particular machines they fit. They were designed for the coors light home draft machines but I guess they dont manufacture them anymore or something.

That's what I would be using them for. I have a couple of the Coors and Miller home draft taps I'm reusing. If you want to sell me a couple I can confirm that they will work for those and I can see if they'll work on the Tap A Draft Tap which is supposed to be the same tap.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back