Home brewery websites / blogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldenboy

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct topic area for this to go, but I'm looking into website hosting services to use to build a site for my home brewery so I can begin branding and creating a blog of sorts.

I'd love to see some examples of what some of you folks have done. If you wouldn't mind posting a link to your web sites/blogs in the thread and maybe was online service you use to host.

thanks in advance!

www.clovercreekbrewery.us - although I haven't done anything with it for quite some time.

It's hosted at totalchoicehosting.com

I've also got another site hosted at webiness.com

I was happy with hostgator.com too but the forum software (Invision) I use at that site was glitchy and they weren't interested in finding out why. Otherwise for a simple site, I'd do either totalchoice or webiness - I think both of them are $4/mo.

I've had different stuff posted on my home brewery site for several years and then about 6 months ago, I found that someone went and applied for a trademark for the name I was using. They were not previously using the name and were basically trying to swoop in and take my name. It's still unclear where this will end up, but for now it appears I will get to keep the name.

The point is, be careful with what you put out there if it is a good local name that someone else may want to jump on.

Back