Happy Stout Day!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NivekD

Reaction score
It's International Stout Day!!

Post your Stout...I'll start...RIS I brewed in March.

RIS_zps5247af42.jpg

NivekD said:
It's International Stout Day!! Post your Stout...I'll start...RIS I brewed in March.

Ha! Looks like the kiebler elves got to your stout before you took the pic. Unfortunately I'm not a huge stout drinker. I do have a founders breakfast stout in the fridge for Sunday football. Happy stout day, I guess!

Cheers!

no pic, but consumed this evening:
- Founders Imperial Stout, 2011 (predictably awesome)
- homebrewed belgian imperial stout
- Leinenkugel Big Eddy RIS, 2011 (surprisingly good)
- homebrewed chocolate oatmeal stout

happy ISD'12!

4 posts? seriously? You all should be ashamed!
Had some awesome stouts. Olde Hickory The Event Horizon, The Bruery Tart of Darkness, Foothills Sexual Chocolate, Cisco Brewers Island Reserve RIS, and Weyerbacher Heresy. The end.

Did not realize it was International Stout Day, but I am on my second, and last, stout for the evening. The first was a 12 oz. bottle of Yooper's oatmeal Stout and the the one I am currently drinking is a 22 oz bomber (10% ABV) based on Stone's Russian Imperial Stout recipe from BYO magazine. It was bulk-aged for 5 1/2 months before bottling and is now 8 months-old. It has no head, but is carbonated and the flavor is sublime.

Back