It is finally cooling off enough to get some work done.
So I took the old control panel off the front of my rig and removed all of the guts from it. Then I mounted a third ignition module it it so that all three burners will be turned on and off at the main control panel. I sealed up all of the holes with metal tape to make it semi-waterproof and mounted it below the gas valves on the right side.
Once All of the testing is done The sub panel will be covered with a piece of Diamond plate that I cut to fit over it, so you won't even know the panel is there.
I built three ignition cables to get power from the control panel to the sub panel. They were built in a similar fashion as the temperature probe leads. I didn't use the braided cable on them since the wire is 14 gauge and I ran out of it. Truth be told.
I did a quick test to make sure everything works the way it is supposed to and we got fire.
Next is to finish the gas plumbing on the new BK gas valve, mount the RIMS tube and control panel.
I am really struggling on coming up with a good way to mount the RIMS tube and control panel. If anyone has any good suggestions and possible pictures that would be awesome.