If any of you Joliet-area homebrewers would like to come check out our homebrew club, come on over to the Chicago Street Pub located at 75 N Chicago St in downtown Joliet. Meeting starts at 7pm and goes until 10ish. We'll be going over the agenda items and then will be sharing everybody's homebrews that we've made lately. Grab a growler or a sixer and come on over! We had a really great time in March and I'm sure this month's meeting will be just as good!
Agenda topics for the April meeting include the following:
1) Adoption of the Guild Constitution
2) Nominations for Officers
3) Suggestions for the Guild's Bylaws
4) Formation of the Competition Committee
5) Ideas for quarterly in-house competitions
6) JBG booth at the upcoming Hopstring Fest - live brewing demo?
7) Guild library book list so far
And that's all I have for now. Kinda boring topics, I know, but we're still in the process of establishing our club. Once we get all of the procedural stuff out of the way then we can focus on getting guest speakers in and other stuff like that.
Feel free to add any topics that you want to talk about.