Hey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkdeacon

Reaction score
I have been brewing for about a year now, so I am relatively new to it all, I started with a couple of kits then I went fresh. I moved from the city I was living in and such a great guy as a mentor to a town that I cannot find any brew store in so hopefully you guys will be my mentors now. I needed some new recipes and ideas I guess.

Tony

You can get pretty much any ingredient or piece of equipment online. What kind of beers do you want to brew? Oh and welcome to the board.

Wild

Can anyone point me to a couple of places I can buy grains and malt online? or point me to the place in the forum that has a list. I have only managed to find one online and there is none in the province I live in :(. Thanks a lot.

Me too. Are you that new guy that moved in just down the road? Come on over. I'm home all afternoon.

I'm a little far away, but there are 8 million people in Quebec, so someone is bound to be closer to you in the 1.5 million square kilometers land mass in which you've defined your location. The good thing about being so broad in your location is that a Google search will often produce several locations that fit your criteria, but the bad thing is that each location could in fact be a thousand kilometers or more from you.

In any case, welcome to the forums. Maybe another Quebecer can help you find resources.

Back