Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Georgia HomeBrew Forum > Hop City competition
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #1
The original HBT duck.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default Hop City competition

Anybody submity any beer to the Hop City Homebrew competition? I put in three styles, a maple walnut brown, a punplin, and a wit with fresh oranges.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Yep...I actually won the competition. I submitted an Imperial Creme Brulee Java Stout, All Simcoe IPA and Chocolate Raspberry Stout. The Imperial Creme Brulee Java Stoute placed first overall, the All Simcoe IPA placed first in the IPA category and the Chocolate Raspberry Stout placed second in the Stout category.

I was going to ask what a punplin is, but I looked at my keyboard and saw that 'm' is next to 'n' and 'k' is next to 'l'...pumpkin....
Two things you should never do while drinking...driving and putting together IKEA furniture