Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Need recipe to incorporate wormwood
Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Need recipe to incorporate wormwood

One of my buddies who is familiar with my home brew hobby and inquisitive nature was passing through a home brew store and came across some wormwood in the additive section. Aforementioned wormwood was then delivered to my door with a request to brew a batch that included it.

I have never brewed with it and probably wouldn't if it weren't for the request but am now asking for help as to how and when to incorporate it and into what sort of recipe? From what I have seen the best way is to substitute for some or all of the hops. My initial thought was just to use as it as additional 'hop additive' to a pale ale of some sort.

Would appreciate any help.