My next experiment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkaidy

Reaction score
Over the weekend I purchased a bottle of anchorage brewing white IPA bottle conditioned with brett. Delicious ! led me to think about my next experiment. I want to make a pretty big white IPA, shoot for about 8% ABV Ferment with a clean american wheat yeast, then after completion I want to rack it onto some star fruit and add some brett. anchorage uses kumquats coriander and pepper corns. I thinking about seeds of paradise in place of the coriander and pepper corns. the anchorage beer uses galaxy hops. and the beer has a very citrusy almost pine apple aroma and flavor. I am trying to figure out if this is from the brett, kumquats and/or the hops, to further my experiment i intend to make this my first party-gyle batch . maybe make a saison, maybe a wheat like apa from second runnings, any ideas advice comments or questions?

Back