Just curious!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaos

Reaction score
I was going through some stuff under my stair case and ran across a limited edition budweiser magnum with 4 pil glasses still in the box never opened. I'm curious if the beer could still be good! I know this isn't a home brew question but i figured i would ask here being i know someone out there may know the answer to my question! if the beer is still good i been thinking about drinking it on the day the earth is supposed to fly into the sun...lol:eek::eek:

oclairbrew ..i forgot to mention that its been sitting there since 2000 so its what 12 yrs old!

Yeah, I'm curious how it is! Lighter beers don't age as well and darker/stronger beers, but it won't have anything in it that can harm you. It may just be oxidized or vinegary but I would drink it personally...

I had some schlitz from about 10 years ago and it wasn't all that great, but it wasn't terrible either. Definitely oxidized. Still cold and refreshing though.

ok i may be alittle late on this update but i didn't have the courage to crack that 12 yr old bottle of bud so it's still in the closet where it will sit till im old a gray.

Latest posts

Back