Heinekein beer tender

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmendo2005

Reaction score
Hey guys, I spotted a very cheap slightly used version of this heinekein beer tender for the 5L mini-kegs. Is there any way to buy the generic kegs fill it with the good brew and use this to dispense it? Would it be worth trying to snatch this up while its cheap? Just wondering if anyone else has tried this before thanks.

i've stumbled across a couple of these, too.

i'll be checking this thead to see if anyone has some good suggestions.

check out midwest supplies. i just saw a setup with the mini kegs that tap from the top like the heineken ones.

Ok, so I checked out the mini-kegs at midwest, my only question would be how to force carb em with the co2s instead of priming them...Seems like that'd be one of the larger perks to kegging obviously. But if I get the heineken beer tender, some midwest mini-kegs, the small co2 cartridges, is it possible to get a small injector of some sort and be able to carb them or am I going about all this wrong?

Something I haven't seen (or missed) is the idea of priming kegs as opposed to CO2... I'll leave it there for open discussion

I would think it could get really expensive force carving those kegs. I would just prime them and use co2 to push. I do prime my cornys from time to time when I feel patient enough.

Seems like a waste to keg if you're just going to prime though, no? Besides a little less work seems pointless to do, just hate passing up on this good beer tender deal but not gonna buy it if I can't use it to the fullest in homebrew :confused:

Back