New from France but soon Canadian...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cede

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I just signed to this board.
I'm currently located in south of France, but I'll be moving shortly to Canada with my brewery :)

I have a basic setup with two converted kegs, one for sparge, one for boiling, and an igloo cooler for mashing.

I played a bit with it, but now, as I'm techno junkie, I'm planing to modify it to direct steam injection to do much better step mashing.
My goal is to have a semi automated brewery, well I mean automated temperature control.
I hope I'll learn a lot from you.

Cheers,

Cedric

Salut Cédric et bienvenue a HBT.

Je ne savais pas qu’il y avait des gens qui font du « homebrew » en France, mais pourtant, ce n’est pas étonnant : tout le monde fait du vin et de l’eau de vie du style « homebrew » là bas.

God, my French is pathetic nowadays, sorry... At any rate, welcome, and I’m sure you’ll be able to find plenty of help with your steam injection setup here when you decide to build it. Good luck with the big move!

Welcome! I do believe you are (were) our 1st french member. Sounds like you've been into it for a while. Have the full suite of skills around here and a friendly group.

Thanks for your welcome.

GoatFarmersInternational -> your french is more than good, no mispelling ;)

desertBrew, I began reading the threads and I saw many technical things very interesting. I'll try to post during the setup to show you what I do, hopping someone will correct me before making a big mistake ;o)

Back