Spike Brewing Giveaway - New v3 Kettle

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > swagelok vs compression fittings
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Irrenarzt's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Half a mile from Tucson
Posts: 1,684
Liked 167 Times on 119 Posts
Likes Given: 95


Just an FYI, the "thin" ferrule is called the back ferrule in Swagelok/compression fitting nomenclature. And in this case the delrin sleeve would be called the front ferrule.

Irrenarzt is offline
StainlessBrewing Likes This 
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
compression fittings Rico6115 Equipment/Sanitation 14 08-06-2014 02:33 AM
Swagelok BT or Normal fittings milldoggy Equipment/Sanitation 4 01-14-2011 05:37 PM
Swagelok Grimsawyer Equipment/Sanitation 9 02-18-2009 01:47 AM
Compression Fittings Help Stevorino Equipment/Sanitation 7 02-13-2009 03:14 PM
Swagelok fittings Jon50036 Equipment/Sanitation 0 09-12-2004 02:50 AM

Forum Jump