Meet the twins--best B'day ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biermann

Reinvented Biermann
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Meet my twins. . .

Its my birthday on Saturday, and SWMBA (She who must be adored) got me a new conical for an early gift. . . .):rockin:
Enjoy!!

3548-twinfermenters.JPG

3548-fermenters.JPG

3548-entirebreweryandfermenters.JPG

RichBrewer said:
OMG that is nice! So I take it you already had one.
I'm jealous. For more than one reason.....;)

Yeah, the one on the right was already in place. My wife said to me today, "Hey, do you want to go and help me pick the kids up from school?". I said, "sure", and before you know it, we're pulling into the LHBS, and she walks in, and says to the guy, "I'm here to pick up a package, and out he walks with the conical (in a cardboard box)." BTW, it was cheaper and faster than Northern Brewer, or anywhere else online.

I was shocked.

I'm so lucky to have a LHBS and a wife like that.

I guess she got sick of me complaining when I had to revert to glass when the conical was full.

:rockin:

need I mention that I pump up to these guys now. . .I don't have to lift a danged thing. . . :D

I'm giving the new conical a Christening brew Friday. . . Any suggestions on styles??

Lil' Sparky said:
No hard feelings here. We know you've got to compensate for your... ummm... well you know... somehow. :D

well, we all have our compensatory mechanisms. . .:D

Now then. . I'm thinking of fitting a pelt mechanism to one of these puppies for a controlled temp conical. . . .

I am so happy for you. Honestly I am. I feel like I can share your joy. If you are happy that makes me happy. Now ship your wife over to me... :rolleyes:

dibby33 said:
I am so happy for you. Honestly I am. I feel like I can share your joy. If you are happy that makes me happy. Now ship your wife over to me... :rolleyes:

sorry, dude. . . . she's all mine. . . and I get to keep my wife, too!! :D

I mean, really, can you imagine the shipping on my wife??

[edit]--

I just realized that this was my 1000th post.

Latest posts

Back