bubbling carboy's in vermont :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twzdfirestrtr

Reaction score
hey everyone... i totally forgot to jump in here and say hi and introduce myself.

my name is tommy :) i live in vermont and totally love it up here. have been getting into brewing and started messing around last year sometime and im starting to get very interested in and serious about making some good tasty treats. currently have some cider in secondary, pumpkin mead in secondary, and a pimpkin pie kinda thing in primary :) all are blub blub blubbling away :)

i have all kinds of interests and hobbies but brewing is becoming something im more than interested in. gardening veggies is also another.
i am also a profesional body piercer and am opening up my own studio in my home. i had my inspection yesterday and it went remarkably well :) should have the license to work from home in a few short days :) hopefully by samhain :)

well thats about all for now :) please feel free to message me for any reason :) i like people and love to chat and also love to make new friends :)

:mug: cheers and happy bubbling

Back