Any 2011 hops available yet??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patirck

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for 2011 hops by the pound. I would like to order some hallertau and saaz by the pound but I don't want to get last years crops.

Thanks - I sent a message asking if there is a list to get notified when hallertau and saaz are available.

Do they typically have pellets available that quickly, or are those farther out into the future?

Main page of their site:

WE WILL BE RELEASING OUR 2011 LEAF CROP ON OUR WEBSITE ON OCTOBER 5, 2011.

Our pellets will be available closer to Oct./Nov. and we will update the website as the varieties become available.

Hops Direct:
New pellets are being milled & posted weekly, so check back often. BTW, we are SOLD OUT ON CITRA, sorry!

Know of anyone else getting pellets in?

They are already sold out of chinook, amarillo, citra, and centennial pellets, but it looks like they added 2011 columbus pellets.

They are already sold out of chinook, amarillo, citra, and centennial pellets, but it looks like they added 2011 columbus pellets.

Wow, that was fast. Glad I got my order in for Centennial, Chinook & Amarillo. I missed the boat on Citra but I saw that Northern Brewer is selling them by the pound right now.

Yeah no kidding! Got my Centennial, Chinook, Amarillo and Nugget already as well from Hops Direct. I also missed out on the Citra, but managed to pick some up from Annapolis Home Brew along with some Simcoe and Willamette.

Does anyone know if Annapolis is selling 2010 or 2011 hops? I emailed them but have not got a response yet

Don't know...I got some Citra and Willamette from them, but there was no harvest or date information on them. They were HopUnion brand. I also sent them an email regarding my order, but never got a response so maybe they're really busy...not sure. The Simcoe was backordered, but looks like it's on it's way now according to the UPS emails.

Latest posts

Back