MD/DC grain - Page 115 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Group Buys > MD/DC grain

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #1141
claphamsa
Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
claphamsa's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2007
TK PK
Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)
Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts


Pick up is Tacoma park. Pay cash or Paypal. Bring samples


I'm home sick ( norovirus sucks) so I don't have the spreadsheet, but were probably at about 65 or 82 bags.


__________________
I collect magnetic bottle openers... so if you see something nice......

claphamsa on untappd

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #1142
winterc
Recipes 
 
Dec 2012
Cumberland, VA
Posts: 86
iTrader: (0)
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


I'm about 2.5 hours away, but can come up to DC on a Sunday for pickup. If it's doable, then I'd like 4 bags:

TF‐MOPA x1
GW‐O2RP x2
GW‐OWHT x1

Please let me know. Thanks, Winter



 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #1143
socal2009
Recipes 
 
Nov 2011
Odenton, MD
Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts


I'd like to add a few bags if the buy is still open:

1 x BD-MOPA
1 x FB-PILS
1X BZ-SMOK

Is anyone in the odenton/severn MD area that is going to pick up a group buy in DC? Would be interested in pooling resources.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #1144
atjsparty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
atjsparty's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2011
Springfield, VA
Posts: 437
iTrader: (9)
Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts


Add a bag of the BD-MOPA for me. Also...need to pick-up my last order this week (Friday or Saturday) let me know if either work for you.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #1145
Royski
Recipes 
 
Oct 2011
Washington, DC
Posts: 44
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


I'd like one GW-2ROW and one FB-PILS

Thanks

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #1146
claphamsa
Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
claphamsa's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2007
TK PK
Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)
Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by socal2009 View Post
I'd like to add a few bags if the buy is still open:

1 x BD-MOPA
1 x FB-PILS
1X BZ-SMOK

Is anyone in the odenton/severn MD area that is going to pick up a group buy in DC? Would be interested in pooling resources.
there are people from out there, flytact is severna i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterc View Post
I'm about 2.5 hours away, but can come up to DC on a Sunday for pickup. If it's doable, then I'd like 4 bags:

TF‐MOPA x1
GW‐O2RP x2
GW‐OWHT x1

Please let me know. Thanks, Winter
sundays are doable
Quote:
Originally Posted by atjsparty View Post
Add a bag of the BD-MOPA for me. Also...need to pick-up my last order this week (Friday or Saturday) let me know if either work for you.
firday is good
__________________
I collect magnetic bottle openers... so if you see something nice......

claphamsa on untappd

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #1147
Olive Drab
Recipes 
 
Dec 2007
, Virginia/Various 3rd world shitholes
Posts: 279
iTrader: (3)
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts


Stefin
was belgian candy sugar or canned fruit puree allowed to be ordered?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #1148
claphamsa
Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
claphamsa's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2007
TK PK
Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)
Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Drab View Post
Stefin
was belgian candy sugar or canned fruit puree allowed to be ordered?
they have never questioned the sugar, and i keep a decent ammount of that on hand... I think i asked about the puree and they said no, i can always ask again.
__________________
I collect magnetic bottle openers... so if you see something nice......

claphamsa on untappd

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:35 AM   #1149
aaronbritton
Recipes 
 
Nov 2010
LaVale, Maryland
Posts: 48
iTrader: (0)

If you aren't full on this one i'd like to add the following. Do you still have StarSan?

1x BZ‐PILS
1x BZ‐MUNH

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #1150
MaxOut
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Hughesville, Maryland
Posts: 754
iTrader: (1)
Liked 82 Times on 54 Posts


I need a few bags of CMC- two-row if it fits if not I can wait until the next round



 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump