Fermentation?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the way...can someone tell me some of the things that may go wrong and how to fix them if at all possible to fix...

by the way...can someone tell me some of the things that may go wrong and how to fix them if at all possible to fix...

HUH?

It's really hard to screw this brewing stuff up, so there's no sense dwelling on it. Temp control is important, sanitation is important, but beyond that, don't go looking for boogeymen that aren't there...

Here, read this, Revvy's advice for the new brewer in terms of infection worry. You might find the info and advice helpful....

:mug:

1. You could drop a carboy while transporting it, it could break in half, you could trip on one half of it and fall on the other half cutting your head off . . . . . I'm only half joking.

2. It doesn't matter you are dead.

Yea, I like the zombie references, I think it's all the walking "fermentation", Heheh, good name for the next zombie appocalypse movie "WALKING FERMENTATION", . . . . .if they bubble, run away!!!

Not for the squueeemish:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back