Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Kunhenn Brew Club in Michigan

Old 03-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
biggerthanyou83
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Kunhenn Brew Club in Michigan

Does anyone on this site go to these meetings? If so let me now when they are. All i know is that they are at Kunhenn Brewery in Warren MI. dont know the day or time. Or if anyone else knows of a brew club in michigan let me know. Thanx

Old 03-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
KevinM
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 1

http://www.homebrewersassociation.or...es/find-a-club This should help find a few as well. Oh, and the Michigan beer magazines usually list them all too.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
biggerthanyou83
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

thanx

Old 03-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2856 Times on 1690 Posts
Likes Given: 3507

Look for info on the Michigan Mashers side of the fourm. Lots of folks on here go to the meetings. I don't but I know of several who do.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 03-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #5
wolverinebrewer
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerthanyou83 View Post
Does anyone on this site go to these meetings? If so let me now when they are. All i know is that they are at Kunhenn Brewery in Warren MI. dont know the day or time. Or if anyone else knows of a brew club in michigan let me know. Thanx
I'm not sure on Kuhnhenns. Their website is www.kgb-club.org You could also call or email them.
You need to pick up a copy of the Michigan Beer Guide. www.michiganbeerguide.com It is a bi-monthly guide on all beer-things Michigan. Hell, the guy that puts it together is from Leonard. There is a section in the back on homebrew clubs. Some others in your area are the SNOBs Society of North Oakland Brewers located in Waterford. There also is the Lapeer Area Brewers.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
biggerthanyou83
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Thank You that helps alot!