What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389127717.021661.jpg
A little something to take the chill out of my bones on sub zero day. 18 month old RIS and a shot of rye whiskey.

No pic, just some of my apple pie cider. It's not very sweet, which isn't a bad thing. Opened up a bottle to check carbonation, then another to get temp during pasteurization. Hoping they all pasteurized fine and now tucked in a closet for me to drink.

+HopSpunge+ said:
It's been awile since we got pounded with some good old blizzard off the lake. I love it. HB Pils in a special glass, for a special occasion...

Cool glass.

2nd PBR of the evening while warming up after working outside all day. Even 4 layers wasn't enough. I feel for you midwest folks who got it even worse than we did.

Couch + laptop + work + Night train + home brew = feeling awesome.

View attachment 170753

So Remmy, how many times are you going to make and break that No more Night Train resolution this month? Also, are you buying that stuff by the case or something?

Lets see, there are 24 more days left in this month, so is it more or less than that?

I have had 2 glasses of HB version of a Founders Breakfast Stout. A little boozey, but still good. Just poured a belt of the real thing into it and it is even better.

DisturbdChemist said:
We must counter act the sloppy Saturdays with math Monday haha

Having this with dinner while watching some clockwork orange

They wanted 47.50 for a 4 pk of it at the bottle shop i went to today

Enjoying another Grey Goose martini while waiting for these to chill.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Id stop going to that bottle shop. Id tell them why they could go f##k themselves before Id ever buy a beer there on my way out too.
Edit: and if for some retarded reason that's the going price just another reason DFH can go in a corner and die with their sh#$y beer. :D

Ha! That's a sick movie...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

sick but awesome movie.

I say f that but i think it sells at 10 bucks a bottle so it isn't too outrageous

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

Oh my that one looks good. I may have to goto the basement and bring up something extra special.

Talking about allens beer

Back