I made some progress last night. I'm not sure if I'll be completely ready for Saturday's brew, but I'm trying hard. How I end up doing the doors will probably make or break the time frame.
I overlooked how the mounting for the thermostat housing had to be done, which ended up taking more time than I expected since it had to be recessed. I didn't realize the light bulb and defrost timer had to be recessed as well, but I got it in. I still need to box in around it, but that's no problem.
This it fit into the underlayment I used for a backing behind the paneling.
From the back
Paneling cut and ready. This stuff is great. Very tough with a hard, slick surface and it's cut easily wth a skil saw and jig saw. Wear a mask and goggles though. It has fiberglass in it and makes a really fine dust that irritated my lungs badly the first time I worked with it and didn't wear a mask.
And a shot from the top with it all mounted up.
Next was to finish running the drain line and lining the inside of the evaporator coil housing.
Added some insulation.
With the back paneling installed.
The sides and top got 1/4" luan (underlayment) installed which gave the paneling some strength and a nice smoot surface to glue to. All of the paneling was installed using spray glue that comes in an aerosol can. This is the side ready for the paneling to be glued on.
Now for the side that circulates air into the fermentation chamber. I used a piece of 3" PVC for the return air.
I am using these 3" pvc strainers to give it a nice finished look. They fit inside 3" pipe.