Wachusetts Blueberry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrewBrew

Reaction score
Anyone tried this? I think I may have found a new favorite beer. Take your first whaft, and you'll have no doubt in your mind WHY it's a blueberry ale. Quite delicious... although not the cheapest :(

I will be visiting the brewery next week, I'll be sure to sample it. Thanks for the heads-up.

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
I will be visiting the brewery next week, I'll be sure to sample it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Any time...

Btw... do you know what the score of the last Brewins / Sabres game was by chance?

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
I don't know, does Buffalo still have an NHL team?

One of the best teams IN the NHL... they were 1 game away from going to the Stanley cup last year :)

Unfortunately, they don't sell Wachusetts at the stadium :(

FrewBrew said:
One of the best teams IN the NHL... they were 1 game away from going to the Stanley cup last year :)

Unfortunately, they don't sell Wachusetts at the stadium :(

Now I remember. Game 7 in Raleigh. Wooo-hoo! The best beer you can get at the RBC Center is Sierra Nevada PA & Carolina PA (a local micro) for $8 a 16 oz. cup. I try to do the bulk of my drinking in the parking lot before the games.

I'm visiting my dad next week in MA. He likes to take me out for lunch then a trip to Wachusett Brewing to fill a few growlers. Looking forward to trying the blueberry.

Back