I've never felt lazier than...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkone

Reaction score
Insert yours here!

... watching my wife do pre-natal yoga while i drank a beer

There's like half a Ritz Cracker on my kitchen floor. Been there two days now. I've walked by it dozens of times. I ignore it. SWMBO ignores it. The kids ignore it. Even the dog won't touch it. I find myself thinking, "WTF is wrong with you? There's a freaking half eaten cracker on the floor and you can't be bothered to pick it up?" Yet there it sits.

When I first read this thread and realized I had a load of wash to move to the drier, and I needed to finish cleaning up stuff after bottling my Trappist Quad.

when I got a little pissed off for having to move my head ever so slightly to watch the Jets game earlier because my wife was cleaning something up.

Luckily, I didn't say anything. That would have been a total disaster.

when I got a little pissed off for having to move my head ever so slightly to watch the Jets game earlier because my wife was cleaning something up.

Luckily, I didn't say anything. That would have been a total disaster.

Totally happened to me tonight while watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" for like the 87th time.

SWMBO was vacumming, and like you, I didnt say anything.

Mice or men?

The first.

...when I woke up this morning (or afternoon, don't remember). Lazier than yesterday morning. Ah, weekends are great when you're young and single.

I work in recycling and spend a good deal of my work time sorting recycling, but my household recycling piles up. The company we run accepts many more materials than the city does, and although go to work nearly every day, the pile of those things the city doesn't accept never seems to get any smaller.

I've never felt lazier than...

...when I realized how hard it is to find a Judge Judy case on youtube that I HAVEN'T seen.

When I realize there's more garbage on my computer desk than in my garbage can 1.5 feet behind my chair.

And

When I'm willing to watch entire TV shows I hate because I left the remote control on the desk when I moved to the couch.

Totally happened to me tonight while watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" for like the 87th time.

SWMBO was vacumming, and like you, I didnt say anything.

Mice or men?

The first.

Yes. But smart mice.

When I realize there's more garbage on my computer desk than in my garbage can 1.5 feet behind my chair.

You mean, like this:

mess.jpg

Yes, that's a big yellow beanbag Peep. You got a problem with that?

And a case of Moon Pies!

Sometimes I fee lazy, but sometimes I just want my wife to do stuff. I mean, I don't want to have ALL the fun!

Usually when I feel lazy and realize it, I force myself to get up and do some work, and reward myself with a beer. Sometimes I only get as far as pouring myself a beer, but I usually appreciate myself better if I do some work first. YMMV.

Yeah, that looks about right. Replace most of the papers with Mountain Dew can pyramids and Red Bull cans, and it's spot on.

Back