• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) Perlick S/S Faucets with 10mm and 8mm spouts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigpi906

Reaction score
I have had these for 2 years and they have seen about 10-15 batches of beer through them. You'll notice in the picture that both faucet comes with the factory 10mm and an additional 8mm spout. The original worked fine, but after trying a buddies 8mm I was sold. The beer is just so much smoother and prettier coming out. Give them a try, I dare you to say the 10mm is better!
These faucets are solid Stainless, not the cheap bar version with the plastic shuttle inside. They have been stored clean and dry when not in use.

From the MoreBeer website:
Unique in both appearance and function, the Perlick stainless steel beer faucet is the most sanitary faucet available anywhere. Its innovative seat-forward design keeps internal parts from being exposed to air, preventing the handle lever from sticking and minimizing bacterial build-up. In addition, the removable spout makes cleaning much easier. This revolutionary design and stainless steel body ensures a brewery fresh taste.

I'll take $60 + S&H for both faucets and all four spouts.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back