Geaux to Hell LSU or "Are You Ready?" - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Geaux to Hell LSU or "Are You Ready?"

Old 11-22-2009, 02:01 AM   #1
Donner

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Oxford, MS
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Hell Yeah! Damn Right!

Ole Miss 25, LSU 23.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #2
kanielb1
Recipes 

Jan 2009
New Orleans, LA
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Only way these punk SEC teams are beating us is by playing dirty and injuring our play makers. Dude...you are in Mississippi...seriously what happens there...y'all push cows overs while they sleep and eat the shrooms from the cow dung...c'mon!!

Old 11-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
Donner

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Oxford, MS
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Which team are you claiming here? Who played dirty? I don't know what to think of someone from New Orleans implying anyone else is 'backwoods'. I saw some of the LSU fans and i don't think some of them are above the 'push cows over while they sleep and eat the shrooms from the cow dung'.

Old 11-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
Beermaker
The NAVY WALRUS
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2005
Beautiful Beaumont, TX, TEXAS!!!!!!
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Careful...last time LSU lost, they went from #9 to #8 in the rankings. Wonder how high they go this time. It pays to contribute millions to the BCS right Les?

On taps 1,2&3: Una Mas Cerveza, Ham in a Can, IPA
Primary: XINGU Clone, Rye P.A.
2ndary: Low Gluten IPA, Bourbon Oak Aged Vanilla Porter
Kegged: Sh*tty Orange Hefe, Una Mas Cerveza, Smokin Hot Blonde, Belgian Dubbel
Next up: Una Mas Cerveza, Pecan Pie

Old 11-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
Palefire

Recipes 

Jun 2009
SF, CA
Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

I have absolutely no loyalty to either side here, but damn, Les Miles f'ed up big time in the whole "clock management" department. Sucks for his players.

Old 11-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
kaiser423

Recipes 

Feb 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palefire View Post
I have absolutely no loyalty to either side here, but damn, Les Miles f'ed up big time in the whole "clock management" department. Sucks for his players.
Yea, having such a big-named and hyped team do something like that was inexcusable. I don't doubt that they'll get knocked down extra far for that. The bottom line is that good teams don't do such bad clock management.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
speedyvette
Recipes 

Nov 2009
currently iraq

so now LSU isn't a good team because ole'miss got lucky.or they ****ed up on some clock time?how many teams can say that they have gone to bowl games for 10 years in a row?and by the way most of those were before les miles was head coach.and ole miss fans are backwoods they had the KKK at their tailgate party how much more hill billy back woods can you get?

Old 11-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
Donner

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Oxford, MS
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyvette View Post
how much more hill billy back woods can you get?
LSU. That is how much more backwoods.

Ole Miss had nothing to do with the KKK being there, that was up to the KKK. They could just of easily been at LSU or any other school in the country. That whole free speech thing and all.

Also, they had maybe seven people there and were counter-protested by ~250, so i think the Ole Miss fans made it pretty well known that the klan wasn't welcome. Ole Miss has a checkered history as far as race relations go, i'll admit that, but the state of Louisiana certainly can't claim to be much better.

Finally, if Ole Miss got so lucky then why did they score more often (yeah, i'll say the lousy SEC refs screwed up). Why did a top 10 team struggle against the Ole Miss defense? I think LSU is a good team, but the Rebels won, just like they won last year. How many teams can say they beat a ranked LSU team two years in row?

Old 12-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #9
Guidry
Recipes 

Jan 2009
Denham Springs, La
Liked 33 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donner View Post
How many teams can say they beat a ranked LSU team two years in row?
And then get drilled by "State"?

Old 12-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #10
Donner

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Oxford, MS
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guidry View Post
And then get drilled by "State"?
As opposed to lsu barely beating state and having to pull it out against Arkansas? No doubt ole miss dropped it against state, but it does happen.