I can't get anything else but bleach as a sanitizer. But, I always thought that bleach is very dangerous for humans, and I could never even imagine using it for sanitizing any dish that is used for food or drink consumption.
Now, the content of the bleach that is on the label is
sodium hypochlorite+hydrogen peroxide.
It has a sign for very dangerous solutions, and it says there that one should avoid getting it in the mouth.... The label looks very scary
Could you please help me with this? I'm not sure about it? Can you give me instructions on how to use it?