brew system controller featured in hackaday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElDuderino

Reaction score
I just noticed this controller featured on hackaday.com. It looks like an interesting project...

BrewTroller | BrewTroller

The web site says:
"BrewTroller is open source. We may sell components to make implementation easier for users but everything we do including code and circuit board layouts are freely available for those who want to build it themselves."

I haven't looked at this closely, but it would be nice if there were something well thought out and adaptable so that people don't have to keep re-inventing the wheel.

We have been trying to make it adaptable to most configurations. It's evolving quite well I think. So far i've brewed over 7 batches with it and I couldn't imagine brewing without it.

Wow that looks like a great site. Now if only I owned my own home and had money to build it.... I'm sure others who have built their own systems can give a great critique of the system and maybe integrate some of the software with their own.

Back