Ommegang's belgian beerfest July 31 - August 02, 2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyer

Reaction score
Brewery Ommegang. Belgian brewing in America.

Anyone going? Tickets go on sale today at noon and it sells out really fast. My wife and I got lucky and we get to volunteer saturday. Volunteers get in free, free camping and I was told a free case of beer each. We can't wait, we will be there saturday morning, volunteer from noon to 4 and then party until we leave sunday. I'm told this beerfest is awesome.

I have been told this is one of the best berrfest's in the country. If anyone ends up going pm me and maybe we can hook up.

Less than 2 weeks to go. Is anybody going?? We just got our "job" assignment, we are supposed to be pouring beer for Keegan Ales. We can't wait, I have been talking to local brewers and bar owners who have been there and they all say that this is the best beer festival ever. We were told that we can't drink while "working", I hope that's not really enforced.

I have a slim chance of being there next weekend. I stopped into my LHBS this week and was BSing with the owner who has a group going to work. Joking as I was leaving I told him if he needed any help to let me know. He said one guy might not be able to make it so he took down my number and said he'd give me a call if he couldn't. Kepping finger crossed for phone call this week

Back