Noob in Trumbull

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_w_taylor

Reaction score
My name is Alex, and I hail from Trumbull, CT. I've been reading about home brewing for a while and tomorrow I head up to Maltose Express to pick out the goods to brew my first batch. I think I'll be trying a wheat beer and going straight to kegs for the convenience factor as I have two little ones that take up most of my time outside of work! I am a photographer by day so I hope I'll be able to document my first batch to help with the journal of my brewing career.

Cheers

AT

Howdy and welcome. You'll get some funk from that wheat beer (if you use a good wheat beer yeast) - RDWHAHB when it happens. It will age to perfection.

Welcome! I shot you a PM, give me a call when you're planning on heading over there!

Welcome and Happy Hopping! I am intrigued to see some awesome professional beer shots!

Hey Alex,
My name's Alex as well and I lived in Trumbull for 30 years before moving to Newtown. I'm in Maltose all the time. Great people over there. If you have any questions hit me up. I'm no master but I can try to help from one local to another. Alex...

cmb333(at)att.net

Back