Help...Ranco controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onescalerguy

Reaction score
Help please.I just got a Ranco ETC111000,unwired,that i can't figure out.It's for our just built keezer.I would be soooo grateful to anyone who could show or tell me how to wire it.The diagrams that come with are of no help.Thanks in advance.
Cheers:mug:

somebody posted a picture a while back of theirs. it was a response to somebody having problems with their wiring. i think if you do a search for ranco wiring and look threw a few threads you can find it. i just coppied what he did. just a bit of advice , watch the size of the wiring you get. i had fanagle mine to get it to fit.

I hope to find time to wire mine up tomorrow, so I'll try to remember to take pictures as I go.

I see you got your answer from Beerrific in another thread. I've been seconded to do a bit of drywalling for the parents tomorrow, so I won't be hooking my Ranco up until Sunday at the earliest. Let me know if you still need pictures/help.

Onescalerguy said:
Thanks for your input fellas.I got her done with Beeriffic's help.You gotta love this community!!
Cheers:mug:

Good to hear...one night I might put together a guide with pictures that can be added as a sticky or on the Wiki...good idea?

Seems to be a recurring theme, Beerific. Couldn't hurt to put up a comprehensive how-to in the Wiki. I may not hook mine up tomorrow now, but if I do I'll snap some pics and maybe add to your entry. I'll make a point of it if my freezer is different than yours in any way.

Latest posts

Back