What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, mrgstiffler, I picked this beer up a few days ago at Whole Foods and was equally impressed by it. I love Deschutes experimental beers! The only other beer I have had this year that blew my mind was Stone's "Enjoy By 05.17.13", that beer was KILLA!

Yeah, it really is VERY good. Gonna have to grab a few more bottles.

ForumRunner_20130628_201301.png

Channel66 said:
Maybe I will have my whataburger spicy ketchup connection snag me some.

I could send some to hopefully my future moose connection. ;)

coldcrash said:
Well played sir.

Too bad you don't have an Allagash hookup

He does ;) so do I. Asked about some wooden crates at a bar and the owner is bringing two bottles of house beer tomorrow!!!

So many good sours tonight! And some not so good saisons. I hate 3711.

He does ;) so do I. Asked about some wooden crates at a bar and the owner is bringing two bottles of house beer tomorrow!!!

So many good sours tonight! And some not so good saisons. I hate 3711.

I love those crates. Might have a few in my basement. And 3711 should have been pulled off the shelves ages ago

Just got back from Tennessee (it was a very long drive). Having a HB'ed mild to celebrate getting my butt out of the drivers seat, as its just getting feeling back in it after 12 hours of being numb...

More good sours! Not even drunk, I've been pacing myself and drinking low abv. Guess that means bottle share later...

Goose Island Honkers Ale, don't like it much but it's the only cold beer in the house.

Over the last couple days a lot of bad homebrew and then some phenomenal homebrew, and some great stuff at pro night. Didn't get to leave my both for club night since it was so chaotic but oh well. People loved my stuff.

cody6173 said:
Sam Adams Wee Heavy. Sorry I just can't get into the smoke peat

I wasn't a big fan when I first bought it, so I just forgot about a couple remaining bottles. I opened one up after 2 years and it was great. Same goes for the Double Bock ad Imperial Stout. After a couple years they're much, much better.

Back