What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D I used to be the only craft drinker in the extended family but now my cousin's husband has converted. So at Thanksgiving we poke fun at everyone else drinking Busch Light or the Beast.

My brother and SIL drink craft beer, but don't live local, so it's usually just me. That's how I end up drinking Lord Chesterfield...

Water and coffee ... and quite happy I was told not to make the trip to CT today!

No excuse to go to WF Plymouth meeting now :(

Check out charleston beer exchange. Great bottle shop. Atlantic ville restaurant on Sullivan island. Along with poe's tavern great local beer selection.
Fig restaurant
The Macintosh
The Belmont bar

Thanks. Just visited Charleston Beer Exchange website that looks like a definite spot I will be visiting. Its walking distance from my hotel so no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latte with oatmeal.
Last night wife and I went to the Royal Pig Pub Ft Lauderdale, Fl. Had a flight with dinner. Anybody try this place?
Fantastic beer selection! With local beer!
Headed to central Fl for a get away.

Smoke signals

Latte with oatmeal.
Last night wife and I went to the Royal Pig Pub Ft Lauderdale, Fl. Had a flight with dinner. Anybody try this place?
Fantastic beer selection! With local beer!
Headed to central Fl for a get away.

Smoke signals

You are very close to Funky Buddha, it's just north of ft lauderdale. Are you doing the Disney thing?

More Coff.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA73BRwlC_A[/ame]

1:20 i-- one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :D :D

A pale ale from Lichtenstein. Not too shabby....

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404227788.475610.jpg

You are very close to Funky Buddha, it's just north of ft lauderdale. Are you doing the Disney thing?

Allen,
I am a part of a HB club that meets at the Boca location. I am familiar with the Buhda. Thanks.
Not doing the Disney thing. Visiting family down here. Headed your way today for 7 days (lake mary).

Smoke signals

Allen,
I am a part of a HB club that meets at the Boca location. I am familiar with the Buhda. Thanks.
Not doing the Disney thing. Visiting family down here. Headed your way today for 7 days (lake mary).

Smoke signals

Gotcha, I saw NC on your profile and assumed you were a first timer :D

Big glass of cold water after walking in 90-degree heat.

Did score some Old Chub Nitro for $8.99/4-pack, RuinTen (bottled 3 weeks ago) and some Sumpin Sumpin for $8/sixer. Loving my new beer store.

Also had Weyerbacher Riserva '14 for $15 and change.

Coffee and lots of it.

My coworker called in "sick" and will be out for an indefinite period of time...right as we kick off the fun that is the monthly financial close. Funny when someone only gets sick right before a big project starts consistently over a few months. Really funny.

There is an Urban Chestnut STLIPA at home with my name on it.

God, I need to leave the office after seeing that. ^^^

Just obliterated my legs on the squat rack so I can drink unlimited amounts of ****ing beer later.

USA USA USA

God, I need to leave the office after seeing that. ^^^

Just obliterated my legs on the squat rack so I can drink unlimited amounts of ****ing beer later.

USA USA USA

Ive been off this site for a while now, so sorry if i missed it, but have you been able to try the new fat-ten-er #8???? If not, get down there asap

Ive been off this site for a while now, so sorry if i missed it, but have you been able to try the new fat-ten-er #8???? If not, get down there asap

Equinox-hopped joint. It's not that serious. It's just beer. :fro:

Senior leadership = marthafloccers. I JUST got an meeting request for 3-4 that I have to be at. ****, **** and ****.

I hate DVR'ing sporting events.

Equinox-hopped joint. It's not that serious. It's just beer. :fro:

Senior leadership = marthafloccers. I JUST got an meeting request for 3-4 that I have to be at. ****, **** and ****.

I hate DVR'ing sporting events.

If you dont mind it being in spanish, Univision streams them for free.
They also have a mobile app and you can put one of those 'make me look important' bluetooth headsets on and listen in during the meetin.

They also have a mobile app and you can put one of those 'make me look important' bluetooth headsets on and listen in during the meetin.

I've been using the ESPN app on my phone, since most of the matches seem to be broadcast on ESPN, and since I lack cable. For whatever reason, I can stream them via the app on the phone, but it won't let me do it via an actual computer.

But to the point above, I've been streaming and listening while driving around for work all day. The match this afternoon I'll actually be available for though.

ha ha. I speak Spanish and love watching soccer on spanish television as compared to ESPN.

We have a gigantic war room here with big flat-screens on either sides of the room along with a big-ass screen (projector). I might try to skip-out early and end that damn meeting so I can go home, watch the game and drink a **** load of home brew.

GO USA

I've been using the ESPN app on my phone, since most of the matches seem to be broadcast on ESPN, and since I lack cable. For whatever reason, I can stream them via the app on the phone, but it won't let me do it via an actual computer.

But to the point above, I've been streaming and listening while driving around for work all day. The match this afternoon I'll actually be available for though.

Weird. I heard that the computer streaming and app both required ESPN3 subscriptions. Don't tell them or they may take it away.

I have been watching it while at work. Made the Noon to now a little better. Too bad I missed the goal because I really wanted to see the closed captioning go nuts with O's

Weird. I heard that the computer streaming and app both required ESPN3 subscriptions. Don't tell them or they may take it away.

I have been watching it while at work. Made the Noon to now a little better. Too bad I missed the goal because I really wanted to see the closed captioning go nuts with O's

It's a partnership with Comcast, I think. If you get ESPN via cable, you can stream it too, I think. Because I lack the cable subscription (just cable internet), it won't let me do it via a computer. But it works via the mobile app. Perhaps you're right and it's a glitch, but at least for now, it's working.

Failing that, drakulastream.eu. Poor quality, lots of lag, but free.

Back