I will be at America's westernmost brewery on Saturday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerbeque

Reaction score
Did you guess it? it's Waimea brewing on the island of Kauai. I'm looking forward to enjoying a glass or two of Captain Cook's IPA after my drive up into Waimea canyon.

Did you guess it? it's Waimea brewing on the island of Kauai. I'm looking forward to enjoying a glass or two of Captain Cook's IPA after my drive up into Waimea canyon.

but wouldn't this be it in Guam " Where america's day begins"
Pacific Universal Brewing
The PUB
600 Harmon Loop Road, #104
Dededo, GU 96912
Phone: 671-632-2739
FAX: 671-632-6677
E-Mail: [email protected]

Have fun and drink beer now:D

I think you should walk west about 100 feet out of the front door (hopefully the door is facing east) and take out your turkey fryer right there. Then you can start shouting at people saying "YOURE the most western brewery in the U.S."!!

artyusmc; cheers to you in Dededo Guam. It was sad I only had a two hour layover from San Francisco to Kuala Lumpur at the Won Pat airport. Guam is so rich in history and culture I wish I could of spent weeks there. I'll have a New Years homebrew thinking of you. Glad to hear from someone out of the U.S.A.
PS: where are you getting your brewing supples? I hear Oz just purchased a couple thousand corny kegs to handle the whole Pacific area from the CHI Company here in California and yes it's cold here.
Take care.

artyusmc; cheers to you in Dededo Guam. It was sad I only had a two hour layover from San Francisco to Kuala Lumpur at the Won Pat airport. Guam is so rich in history and culture I wish I could of spent weeks there. I'll have a New Years homebrew thinking of you. Glad to hear from someone out of the U.S.A.

BrewBeemer
Im on the west coast in california and obviously with a bad map:cross:

I was just there this spring...beers are ok...they all seemed to have the same...something? I think it might be the yeast? I talked to the brewmaster and he was real nice. He said that he can only get so many ingredients there on the island. Very cool place tho! Enjoy!

Back