Anybody from the Ottawa area on here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaundesjardins

Reaction score
Anybody from the Ottawa area on here?
Montreal?
Even Toronto?

I'd like to either swap some homebrews or just meet up for some beer tastings and stuff.

Yes, there are at least six from the Ottawa/Montreal area. I lived in Ottawa years ago, and loved the city.

You should check out the Canadian Brewer's Group -- a bit of browsing will reveal who in Canada is in your area.

Cheers! :mug:

I'm originally from the Niagara Falls area. I'm a Utard now though. My sister in Buffalo just got my brother-in-law a homebrewing book for Christmas and I'm sure they will have a batch going soon!

I'm from Ottawa!

Shaun, where do you buy your ingredients? I've tried Defalco's, but they didn't even have the stuff necessary to make Edwort's Haus Pale Ale.

I'm from Ottawa also, Gatineau really. I tried a few spots around town but the selection isn't very good. I've ordered a few times from Canadian Hombrew Supplies but next stop will be Mout International from Montreal for bulk grain and hops. Trying to find a decent spot for a mill. Still looking...

Back