Beer prices?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbaillargeon

Reaction score
How much is a case of beer and a pint where you are?

Quebec City, Canada

Pint ±6$ CAD

24 Case of Beer: 24$ + taxes and deposit.

How about you guys? :D

it's even more expensive in Ontario. lots of people run over to Quebec to buy beer. plus you only have to be 18.

oh the stories i have from when i was 15-16. i might get banned from HBT if i told any. LOL

Obviously it varies, but a pint in a brewery is typically $4 USD, and in a bar is $6, or maybe $5 sometimes. A case of good craft beer is about $23.

Well a pint of shtty BMC beer costs $10 at the county fair. $13 at disneyland and ball games. Fukking ripoffs.

A case of good craft beer in Wisconsin is about $28+ and probably more like $32 since you almost never see actual cases of craft beer. You mostly see 6-paks which are about $8-12 depending on what you buy. The only craft you typically even see in 12-paks is New Glarus and that is usually at least $14.

When I was up in Montreal for a bachelor party, it was $14.99 for a 6-pack of Bud Light at a gas station. The bars were pretty regularly priced at around $6 per drink though.

Come to BC NOT....

Anywhere from $4.50 to 7 bucks for a pint. Ususally $12-18 for a six pack and $40 for a case of 24.

For local craft brews it is normally about $2 bucks a beer at liquor store.

I expect to pay at least £3 ($4.50 US) for a pint of standard cr@ppy lager in any pub or bar, normally more like £3.50-£4.

Craft beer in pubs/bars starts at the same but for a half pint (~10 oz US - remember our fl oz are bigger) and go up to £rape.99 for some imported US stuff.

24 pack cases don't seem to exist any more. Apparently I can get 20x 440ml cans of Foster's for £15 (pseudo-Australian 4% p!ss water).

i went to canada this past summer for my annual fishing/drinking trip. beer is always absurdly priced where we go (about 100mi north of ottowa). it was $32 for a 24 pack of coors. dont worry, i didnt buy it.

I recently bought a 30 pack of Frio Light for $15.67 It was awful, but I didn't want my non-craft beer drinking friends mooching my good stuff!

Pints here (Houston) are about $5, or $10 at a ball game

Davis CA (Near Sacramento)

I wont pay more than 7.50 for your average craft 6er
about 24 for a 24 of SN Pale Ale

Great deal in the bar below my apartment 2 pints for 5.50, they normally have alot of Lagunitas and Deshutes on tap

but cheapest beer ever... $3 12 packs of Game Day

Sometimes I see things like this and feel spoiled. I live in the shadow of SN and can get pints of their regular offers for one to two bucks most nights. Other craft offerings are never more then five.

I can't remember the last time I purchased a case. 12s are usually in the fourteen dollar range.

Back