MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, anyone from the Salisbury, Maryland area wanna split a bunch... cant justify the gas to get all the way up there and back and save money. :) hit me up

Oh, I just saw your previous post after submitting my email, so just revert me back to 1 bag FB Pilsen and 1/2 bag MO.

Do you know anyone who wants to split a 1/2 bag of wheat?

Thanks and sorry for the confusion
:mug:

Oh, I just saw your previous post after submitting my email, so just revert me back to 1 bag FB Pilsen and 1/2 bag MO.

Do you know anyone who wants to split a 1/2 bag of wheat?

Thanks and sorry for the confusion
:mug:

ill split a wheat with you :)

been emailing back and forth, anything from the catalogue is available except brewcraft stuff. I also discourage buying the paper bags, as they are a pain in the ass for me :)

TF amber is out of stock, but should be back soon, it all depends on when we fill up and order, so you should make a provisional request (if that makes sense).

If there is room I would like 2x GW-2ROW, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BZ-WHT, 1x TF-BRWN, 1x BD-DCRL, 1x BD-MUNH, 1x BD-CHLT, 1x GW-C40

I know it's a lot...if anyone would like to trade half for half for some specialties, let me know (I would like some Carapils, I might add a bag if need be.)

If there is room I would like 2x GW-2ROW, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x BZ-WHT, 1x TF-BRWN, 1x BD-DCRL, 1x BD-MUNH, 1x BD-CHLT, 1x GW-C40

I know it's a lot...if anyone would like to trade half for half for some specialties, let me know (I would like some Carapils, I might add a bag if need be.)

Your profile shows you to be in Montana. This buy is in Maryland. You'd probably lose any savings on the grain paying for gas to pick it up. :drunk:

Sorry I just moved back to my home state of West Virginia and my sister lives in DC, which is the closest group buy location. I will update my profile as soon as I get the chance. No Internet at the moment so I do everything through my phone :).

Is there still room? Can you put me down for one bag of Briess pale ale and one of Briess pilsner? I can paypal you now if you'd like.

Stephin must be helping Santa, he has been absent for a few days now, probably resting after delivering all those bulk bags of grain :)

got everything up to MKwasnie. will start a new sheet. ill send this off to NCM, but i cant take delivery till 1-9 at the earliest.

start saving those samples :)

Hey Stefin,
Can you provide a list of what we all owe, minus S/H charges unless you know what that'll be
Thanks
J

Latest posts

Back