• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota 1/2" Stainless HERMS coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
I have moved to simpler brewing and have converted to a single vessel e-BIAB setup so I no longer need this coil.

Can't remember exact specs but I believe it is 25-30 feet of 1/2" stainless tubing. Diameter is 11" and coil height is approximately 8". There is one ding in the tubing on the outermost coil and has not effected performance or flow.

It was attached in my HLT kettle with 1/2" compression to 1/2" NPT elbows.
probably only 6 brews thru it.

$45 plus shipping from zip code 58201. Figure 6 pounds packed up in a box.

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

Bump - price drop to $45 plus shipping.

Also have a 2" Triclamp RIMS tube 12" Long for sale for $55 plus shipping.

image-2300376954.jpg

image-2470485691.jpg

If you ever get to Fargo, I could meet up with you and take it off your hands for 40. If you choose not to go with the previous poster!

If you ever get to Fargo, I could meet up with you and take it off your hands for 40. If you choose not to go with the previous poster!

I may get down there in a couple weeks so if it doesn't sell I'll PM you. Any home brew supply shops in Fargo? I'm new to ND and it's a struggle, have to order most everything.

Back