Brewery name????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

histo320

Reaction score
This seems to be the place to create brewery names.

I started with Haw Creek Brewery which is simply the name of my neighborhood but I have since decided on:

Red Light Brewery. I thought of it while sitting at a red light. I figure I can have unique beer names like:
Red Light (Light American Lager)
Traffic Jam (Stout)
Country Cruisin (Amber or American Ale)
Commute IPA

I think there are all kinds of possiblilites, problem, I have to rename all of my beers. I'm sure a few cold ones will aid that a lot.

red light is a bit too reminiscent of a street where hookers hang out if you ask me... maybe "stoplight?"

I like "red light". The homebrew family tend not to be so easily offended. Hookers like beer too.

I am 1/2 of "Beer Wench Brewing Co." You can pretty much come up with any name for a beer to go with "Wench".

I never thought of Red Light. I'm not exactly going for family friendly beer names. I guess I could go with Crack Head IPA, Stout Prostitute,

I could sell 12 Pack assortment and label them "ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME, $15"

Even the name 'Haw Creek' can be taken in a very different manner. I wholeheartedly approve the usage of smutty inuendo in beer labels!

Here's one I threw together to celebrate our ribaldry:

divinebrown.jpg

Back