• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 x 3 Gallon Ported Better Bottles w/ Valves & Adapters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burgs

Reaction score
Would like to sell my two 3 gallon ported Better Bottles, fully assembled with racking adapters and simple-flo valves.

I used these when I did smaller batches for a very short while - one has only had one batch through it, the other has had 2. They are 100% clean and free of scratches, and neither has ever been used to ferment anything wild/sour.

Mainly just selling these to trade up to another 6 gallon. The convenience of the valves has spoiled me, but the smaller size/splitting batches doesn't really fit in my work flow as well anymore.

Asking $75 for both or $40 each - free shipping, if needed. Would prefer to keep them together so I don't have to scrounge up two boxes. These retail for $55 new without including shipping.

Thanks!

Yep, exactly like this:

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/3-gallon-better-bottle-with-racking-adapter-and-high-flow-valve.html

I thought I'd get more into splitting off 2.5 gallons of a given batch for experimentation but really I just haven't. So now if I wanted to do a 5 gallon batch split between two of these, it would work fine but in the end I'd have two vessels to clean and I'm lazy.

Would be absolutely perfect for small batch brewers and/or those who want to tinker with oaking/souring/fruiting portions of larger batches. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back