Hello from Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kryptic

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've looked around these boards for about a week now after I saw a LHBS on my ride home from visting my parents and decided, "Hey I need a new hobby, this sounds fun." I just turned 21 so all the different kinds of beer are new to me but I am trying all of them slowy. I just made my first batch of Muton's Light Beer today after going to my LHBS and them telling me to try it because it's really simple. And it WAS really simple. It took longer than I thought to actually get the water to boil and get it all together but it was simple and I'm hoping it will turn out just fine. I've read RDWHAHB a lot that is just what I am doing. I am not worrying about the batch until it either explodes on me or tastes extremely horrible. I've got it in an always air-conditioned room in the closet. It was a fun process and all my roommates got into it wanted to help which never happens. So I hope that you guys will be reading more from me in the future when I have this brew finished. I am 6 weeks away from my first home brew go me.

It's alright about the Eagles. I am a Cowboys fan anyway. And thank you.

Welcome from the other side of the Delaware. Congratulations on the successful start. You’re gonna love this hobby!

Back