B3 2050 system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopJuicer

Reaction score
I purchased this system yesterday and am so damn excited :rockin:. This is going to be a long 6 to 7 weeks for the build. Any tips from stepping up from 10 to 20 gallon batches or brewing on a system like this?

no advice, but congrats - that will be an awesome system. I have been trying to get myself to pull the trigger on one of the 10 gallon systems from morebeer, but can't quite do it. I have been using a morebeer 5 gallon gravity structure for 14 years or so, and it was the best purchase I ever made.

I suppose one piece of advice . . . . . more fermenters:)

Awesome!! Did you get the tippy dump or the flat sculpture? They look fantastic!

If you don't have beersmith, get it now!!
I have the b3 2100 flat..and love it!!
Igotsand

I got the tippy dump with digital smart. Didn't have the funds for full digital. I will pick up beersmith next time I go in. I am going to go watch their demo on the 10 gallon tippy dump since I have never brewed with pumps or on a system like this.

Latest posts

Back