What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoloMT7 said:
If you search 'lolo' you can find it on untappd to checkin if you want Nick. I like the AS11 better also. I entered both of them into the Montana Mashup 16C today. So I'm crossing my fingers. Would be sweet to brew a full sized batch although they couldn't use that AS11 yeast so I'd have to figure something out for that :mug: http://growlerfills.blogspot.com/2013/10/entry-deadline-for-montana-mash-up-is.html
Will do right now!
Channel66 said:
They could use as11, just lmk, it can be arranged.
Winner winner!!

So I'm sitting here at the lovely Stamford train station eating my (crappy) dinner and waiting for my train. Then I notice that trains past mine are on the board but mine isn't there. Knowing it is never on time I'm not that worried. Then I get an email from Amtrak saying it's over an hour late. :(

The kicker is when the train first hits the board it says it is only 15 minutes late ... And has been increasing 1-2 minutes every few seconds. They know how freakin late it is so why not just put it out there so people know?! :confused:

Drinking a diet Pepsi and calculating if I will have it in me to have a beer when I get home...

image-127738305.jpg

Sweetwater LowRYEder.

mcbaumannerb said:
You really need to clean some glasses! :)

All the glasses are clean except the only one big enough to hold an entire 500ml bottle. This beer ended up with some little blobs from the gelatin in each bottle and I really try not to get that in the glass.

Channel66 said:
Sounds good, I'll put it up with the other cellar beers! And I might just have to dig it the dslr to take pictures of your homebrew when I pour them!

What, my swill isn't fancy camera worthy? ;)

Managed to finish my centennial belma. When pulling the empty keg out found a mystery keg. Hooked it up. Looks like I am drinking a cream ale I doomed to the fridge to think about what it did when it started tasting appley. No more apple. Its not bad.

All the glasses are clean except the only one big enough to hold an entire 500ml bottle. This beer ended up with some little blobs from the gelatin in each bottle and I really try not to get that in the glass.

What, my swill isn't fancy camera worthy? ;)

Oh it is, don't be so quick to assume!

So I'm sitting here at the lovely Stamford train station eating my (crappy) dinner and waiting for my train. Then I notice that trains past mine are on the board but mine isn't there. Knowing it is never on time I'm not that worried. Then I get an email from Amtrak saying it's over an hour late. :(

The kicker is when the train first hits the board it says it is only 15 minutes late ... And has been increasing 1-2 minutes every few seconds. They know how freakin late it is so why not just put it out there so people know?! :confused:

Drinking a diet Pepsi and calculating if I will have it in me to have a beer when I get home...

Man, that just sucks! Do they not have beers at the station?

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. Will make a proper introduction in the respective forum later, but for now, I'm enjoying a Port City Derecho that a buddy sent me.

Yup I use them for djing and get a ton of compliments.

:rocking: how's the hand healing up?

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. Will make a proper introduction in the respective forum later, but for now, I'm enjoying a Port City Derecho that a buddy sent me.

Welcome to the functional/not so functional alchy thread good place for a first post

As always picture or it didn't happen :ban: cheers and welcome hope to see you around

Hey nice glass. That the sample size? I can't wait to try that btw.

Is 25cl a sample there?!? Glass was $4 and I wanted on to show my wife the logo.

I hope you like it. I'm pretty happy with it. Corks are kinda hard to get out, don't know if they are a little over size or what.

Welcome to the forum, welcome to this thread, and that Port City Derecho is different. I'm glad they bothered trying to recreate it after last year.

Drinking the last of my Habanero Smoked Porter.

Celebrating good news and successful fermentation of 10gal of a 1.095og imperial porter with a blend of WLP002 and WLP007. Can't wait to add the coffee and rum soaked vanilla bean

ForumRunner_20131010_154545.jpg

kevinv said:
Welcome.

image-112047360.jpg

Dirt Wolf

Some of these flat ass beers. Need to find me more of these 12 ounce Belgian bottles.

Ever since I updated my iPhone this HBT program has been giving me hell...

image-2840602850.jpg

Back