What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caramel apple hard cider to fill my empty hand ;-)

ForumRunner_20130928_171415.jpg

Nizz thought you would like. How the hand coming along? Man feeling good! To many great beers and Texas heat.
Oh and this gem!

Find out monday I fooooooking hope when surgery is but I herd that sheeeet before. And that looks retarded stupid good
:rockin:

Nizz thought you would like. How the hand coming along? Man feeling good! To many great beers and Texas heat.
Oh and this gem!

View attachment 150872

??? A waffle with something fried, bacon, and cheese inside???

Drinkng my blackberry berliner b2, which I didn't like that much until now. It's at least as good as le terroir, so I guess that's saying something.

TNGabe said:
??? A waffle with something fried, bacon, and cheese inside??? Drinkng my blackberry berliner b2, which I didn't like that much until now. It's at least as good as le terroir, so I guess that's saying something.
17 herb and spice chicken. It was great!

Beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer. About to go watch my Buckeyes whoop the ever lovin' bejeezus out of Wisconsin.

Decadent Dark Chocolate Ale by Atwater Brewing. I need a recipe for this. Damn good beer.

Whaaaaa ?! I take it you've never had Fatheads Head Hunter. But, yeah, I get all michigan beers, and boat loads of othet stuff.

I take it you've never been trolled before. I'm just giving you a hard time.

My second homebrew, an amber ale. Two weeks since bottling and it's delicious. Oh what a difference controlling my fermentation temps makes.
Before and after ...
image.jpg

Next up ... A root beer float with root beer from a local brewery. :D

Trying out this interesting brew also courtesy of NOZZLE. I don't know what Monk fruit or Soursop is, but this is pretty tasty with my potatoes, sautéed onions and Italian sausage!

image-405345176.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Look like your glass is getting cocky! :ban:

Oh yeah!! I almost forgot! I got that cocky glass from JIZZLE too!! I've got another treat from SIZZLE chilling in the fridge for a little later!

Back