What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost Chili Smoked Porter. Nom. Of the 5 variations I did, this is probably the best (for my tastes at least).

20130730_175328[1].jpg

Having a Newburyport pale ale at flatbread in bedford mass. If anyone is in the area come by for dinner were having a benefit night for one mission!

image-840119883.jpg

Just got New Belgium in Florida yesterday. This is not bad. They had 2 for $5 bombers, so I picked up a couple of Rangers. Do they make any other good beers?

DisturbdChemist said:
Going to drink some all day ipa after mowing the grass. Im pissed off. I got stung by a wasp when mowing. I hate f-n wasp.. this sucks. The beer better make it better

Only if you drink it all day. ;)

Going to drink some all day ipa after mowing the grass. Im pissed off. I got stung by a wasp when mowing. I hate f-n wasp.. this sucks. The beer better make it better

Enough beer should work . But that black nasty sewer smelling mud you find on the banks of non moving creek water or some ponds is the thing . Put it on and let it dry . The ladies love the horrible smell .

Biere de Garde. Doing some prep work for a late dinner when my wife gets home, I discovered left over camembert, sausage gravy, and tortillas. I already had the griddle hot to char some peppers, so I'm having a strange quesadilla.

Currently drinking my IPA and a Red Ale.

I have an English Bitter and a Red Hook ESB clone that I'll be drinking next. Just put a case in the fridge to chill for about a week before starting. Not going to lie, I've had a few samples. The English Bitter is one that I've brewed in the past and really enjoy. It's another successful batch. The ESB clone is a bit sweet for me really. Was looking for a Bitter that I didn't have to dry hop. I'm not a huge fan of the wasted beer and general mess that dry hopping makes in the fermenter, but it really does make a huge difference in taste. I'll probably stick with the original bitter recipe, but it's still very early in the drinking process. The ESB may get better with age.

Water. My wife and I started Turbofire again since we both really need to lose weight. Quitting smoking has made it a lot easier this time around. Drinking Ghost Chili beer too soon beforehand and burping it up midway not so much.

DisturbdChemist said:
another all day. Wasp sting getting better

Mcbaumannerb has the remedy for that. It's called BEEr.

Natty Greene's Freedom IPA

I love their Pale, but before tonight, had yet to try the IPA, as it is a limited release. It is nice. And at 81 IBU, is right up my alley when it comes to IPAs. However, I enjoy the more balanced Pale Ale they offer year round a bit more.

Water. My wife and I started Turbofire again since we both really need to lose weight. Quitting smoking has made it a lot easier this time around. Drinking Ghost Chili beer too soon beforehand and burping it up midway not so much.

I just had Crow peak's Summer Ale and now my Mosaic Rye IPA since I need to gain weight. Brbrbrbrbrbrbrwahahahahahaha!!!

I need to pick up one of those Creme O' Diabeefus y'all think is sickeningly sweet.:rockin:

Qhrumphf said:

What's turbofire? This herbal dtox were on has me shredding weight like crazy with no beer, dairy or breads. I've lost 6 lbs in 3 days

Latest posts

Back